Wedding Photography in Hampshire UK

Wedding and Portrait Photography in Portsmouth, Gosport, Fareham and Southampton UK. http://www.lenhuttonphotos.com

Tuesday 30 January 2007

Have Fun with your digital photography

A few weeks back we had our granddaughter over for the week end, I was walking past the bathroom when I heard my granddaughter call me. She was in the bath and wanted me to pick up one of her bath toys she had dropped; as I leaned over to do this she splashed me with water. I told her that I would get her back for that and I got my camera and took a photo of her. I was walking past a building construction site over the weekend when I saw a set of workman’s toilets and that gave me an idea. As I had my camera with me I took a photograph.
When I got home I downloaded the two pictures I quickly removed the background of the bath shot using the lasso tool and carried it over to the site toilet photo.


I asked my granddaughter what she was doing bathing in the toilet. You should have seen her face!
Go have fun with your digital photography.
Len Hutton

For more great hints on digital photography visit :

ttp://www.photographyebooks.co.uk/
http://www.digital-photo-secrets.com/book/cb.html?hop=rowner

No comments: